Re: [Vala] OpenGL and gtkglext Bindings!!!

Hi!

2008/6/22 Matías De la Puente <mfpuente ar gmail com>:
Hello everyone,

I add the OpenGL (gl.vapi and glu.vapi) and gtkglext (gtkglext-1.0.vapi)
bindings!!!

There are all the consts, functions, enums, objects, etc.. But I need
testers for this bindings because maybe there is typing errors.

   I've started to use these bindings for (re)learning OpenGL. I
already compiled by hello-world (which is attached to this mail). Two
observations so far:

* For some reason valac wants me to specify the full name (e.g
Gtk.GL.GtkWidgetExtension.set_gl_capability), although i do 'Using
Gtk' and 'Using Gtk.GL at the top of my app). Same goes for
symbols/namespaces inside Gdk namespace. Any clues?

* "share_list" arg of GtkWidgetExtension.set_gl_capability should be
nullable (AFAIK it's nullable in other functions as well).

  I'll keep other posting about problems to this list when as i bump
into them. Thanks for the bindings.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali Khattak