Re: [Vala] [windows] valac fails to call gcc?

Mihail Naydenov wrote:
I have successfully compiled VALA 0.3.4 under vista,
but cannot compile the tests:
$ valac -o hello hello.vala
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
error: Неуспех при изпълнение на дъщерен процес (No such file or directory)

Maybe you should try with --cc=gcc too, since I doubt the default executed command (cc) exists in your Windows installation.

However there is no problem doing :
$ valac -C hello.vala
$ gcc -o hello hello.c `pkg-config --libs --cflags glib-2.0` `pkg-config --libs --cflags gobject-2.0`

Any suggestions?
10x!
MihailNajdenov
PS The unreadable error message is probably because valac tries to write in cyrillic?!? (My computer`s localization is Bulgarian)