Re: [Vala] Thanks + Multiple C header files?

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 19:12 +0200, Frederik wrote:
Is it possible to include multiple C header files by a vapi definition,
even though all the needed functions are defined in one of those header
files?

I created a vapi definition which looks like this:

[CCode (cprefix="XF86VidMode",
cheader_filename="X11/extensions/xf86vmode.h")]
namespace XF86VidMode {
}

But to compile correctly the C source file must have the following includes:

#include <X11/Xlib.h>
#include <X11/extensions/xf86vmode.h>

exactly in this order (Xlib.h first), even though I don't make any use
of Xlib.h functions.

Using cheader_filename="X11/Xlib.h,X11/extensions/xf86vmode.h" should
work fine.

Jürg