Re: [Vala] Language Documentation

On Mon, April 21, 2008 20:14, Rodney Lorrimar wrote:
Regarding the language documentation planned for 0.3.2 (12th May), has
anyone volunteered for this? Or is it something you have some good
ideas for and would like to write yourself?

I certainly accept patches :-) I write myself what nobody else writes.
Nobody has specifically volunteered to write documentation, however, Phil
Housley is doing some work on it, at least regarding the basic structure.

I could write a section, e.g. "Exception handling" if
necessary. Though I think it's quite well covered in the tutorial on
the Wiki.

Sure, contributions are welcome. We consider to use tutorial parts that
are suitable for the - usually a bit more formal - language documentation.

Juerg