Re: [Vala] Some basic problems with gstreamer

Klaus Rotter schrieb:
/home/klaus/oggtest/oggtest.vala:65.17-65.27: error: Argument 2: Cannot
convert from `oggVala.printPosition' to `GLib.SourceFunc'
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Ah... shame on me! A type cast did the trick. I thought in those high-level programming languages you don't need those constructs :-)

                Timeout.add (200, (Glib.SourceFunc) printPosition);

But it seems I cannot give an argument to Timeout.add like I could do in C g_timeout_add. Is there any reason why all member in class Timeout in glib-2.vapi have no data argument? Or is this an error?

--
 Klaus Rotter * klaus at rotters dot de * www.rotters.de