Re: [Vala] Type of Gtk.Dialog.vbox

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 19:26 +0200, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
I noticed the vbox property of Gtk.Dialog is declared of type Gtk.Widget, so
if I want to add a widget to the dialog I have to explicitly cast it to
a Gtk.Container as in the code below

    ((Gtk.Container) dialog.vbox).add (label);

Is this the intended behaviour, or rather a bug in the GTK+ binding?

I've now changed the field type to Gtk.VBox in the bindings. At the
moment you might get C warnings as it's not a GtkVBox* in the header
file, however, it should work fine and we'll have to fix the warnings
later on.

Jürg