[Vala] Shishen sho mahjongg game in Vala

Hello,

After some time to learn the language and try the Gtk and Glade libraries,
I've developed a version of the Shishen Sho Mahjongg game for Gtk and Maemo.
The vala version used was SVN version 1123 (above 0.1.8). The download links,
the install instructions and a screenshot are available in this post:

        http://blogs.igalia.com/eocanha/?p=73

I'd like to thank de Vala developers for having created such a nice language.
It has made easier for me the path for learning Gtk and GObject, and has
given me a couple of weekends of fun. Thanks also to all the people in the
IRC channel with the patience enough for helping me with my doubts.

See you.

--
Enrique Ocaña González (eocanha igalia com)
Ingeniero en Informática

Have a look at Happy Coding Blog... http://blogs.igalia.com/eocanha