[Vala] Shishen sho mahjongg game in Vala

After some time to learn the language and try the Gtk and Glade libraries,
I've developed a version of the Shishen Sho Mahjongg game for Gtk and Maemo.
The vala version used was SVN version 1123 (above 0.1.8). The download links,
the install instructions and a screenshot are available in this post:

I'd like to thank de Vala developers for having created such a nice language.
It has made easier for me the path for learning Gtk and GObject, and has
given me a couple of weekends of fun. Thanks also to all the people in the
IRC channel with the patience enough for helping me with my doubts.

See you.

Enrique Ocaña González (eocanha igalia com)
Ingeniero en Informática
Igalia - http://www.igalia.com - 986107610 - Fax 981913949

Have a look at Happy Coding Blog... http://blogs.igalia.com/eocanha