Re: [Vala] Is there a reason why I can't define a const variable in a method?

On Mon, March 31, 2008 03:02, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
Having a const variable inside a method gives a compiler error. Is
this intentional or just a missing feature from the compiler?

That's just not implemented right now. I don't really see a reason to not
support method-private constants. We should probably support more inner
declarations in methods in general, e.g. inner methods.

Juerg