Re: [Vala] rpm

----- Original Message ----
From: Michel Salim <michel sylvan gmail com>
To: Lance Dillon <riffraff169 yahoo com>
Cc: vala-list gnome org
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 6:32:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Vala] rpm

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Lance Dillon <riffraff169 yahoo com> wrote:
I just subscribed to this list.  I don't know if anybody else created one, but I created an rpm package of

Vala 0.1.6 is in Fedora's stable tree, and 0.1.7 in the development
tree (I'm holding back from pushing it, since 0.2.0 will be out soon)

Feel free to look at it -- it might be a tad bit Fedora-specific
(other distributions might have different package names), but it might
be useful.

I see, well, I didn't have to do that at all, then.

I'll check it is probably better than what I did...