Re: [Vala] Updated Vala support for automake

Hi,

After talking with Jürg today I've updated my patches for Vala support
in automake:

  - forgot to tell automake to distribute some of the files added
  - non-recursive builds should work now
  - automake automatically injects the --library switch for Vala
    libraries now. By default the library's base name is used. Its
    possible to override it with _PKGNAME variables

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/