Re: [Vala] How to debug vala programs in gdb?

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 17:54 +0200, Jürg Billeter wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 17:37 +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:
How can you debug vala programs in gdb? I can only debug the resulting
c code of the vala compiler. Is it already possible to debug vala
programs in gdb by stepping through vala sources or is this still on
the roadmap

That's unfortunately not yet possible but definitively on the roadmap. I
currently debug Vala code just like C code.

I've committed a first implementation a couple of days ago:
http://blogs.gnome.org/juergbi/2007/09/05/vala-and-nemiver/

Jürg