Re: [Vala] calling c code from vala (2)

I fixed the problem by placing the function declaration
outside the class definition:

class foo {
}

[Import]
public static int system(string command);

btw I continue thinking that a cprefix argument for the Import
attribute would be nice. What do you think?

--pancake

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:43:33 +0200