Re: [Vala] GStreamer Bindings

Beautify as you wish

http://live.gnome.org/Vala/GStreamerSample

On 10/11/07, Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net> wrote:
Adding Now.

On 10/11/07, Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz tin it> wrote:
Hi,

I don't know how to add to the wiki, but feel free to add it.

I attach another version with some typo fixed and a more generic
sink element.

Bye,
Andrea

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 10:31 -0300, Marcelo Lira wrote:
Andrea,

looks like a good code sample to put on the Vala wiki page. :)

        On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 23:33 +0200, Stojance Dimitrovski wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > How can you use the GStreamer Bindings for Vala properly?
        I've been
        > trying all day long and I couldn't get it right. So far I've
        managed to
        > determine that the namespace for the bindings is Gst. :-) I
        keep getting
        > errors that there is no type name X, and such.
        >
        > Can someone post a small, simple snippet of code how to
        create a
        > pipeline and two elements? Like:
        >
        >         audiotestsrc ! alsasink
        >
        > (You can run "gst-launch audiotestsrc ! alsasink" to see the
        result)

        > Thank you,
        > Stojance Dimitrovski

        Hello Stojance,

        this is a little program that I wrote to test GStreamer and
        Vala.
        Note the "pulsesink" since I use pulse audio server, you can
        substitute
        it with alsasink.

        To compile:
        $ valac -o gst-test --pkg gstreamer-0.10 gst-test.vala

        and run it with:
        $ ./gst-test

        Have fun. Bye,
        Andrea