Re: [Vala] sqlite3 vapi patch

Yes.. I choosed Value because is shorter and you should probably use:
Sqlite.Value.OK...but I would rather prefer to use Sqlite.OK like java
does when defining public final static variables.

Maybe ReturnCode or ErrorCode is a better choose. I agree.

But we should be coherent because this is so common with other libraries
and would be good if all of them where called in the same way.

Votes for ErrorCode? Votes for ReturnCode? =)