Re: [Vala] sqlite needs more love

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 02:14 -0300, Marcelo Lira wrote:
Hello pancake,

I was stuck with the same exec-callback problem that you have, I even
think that was a bug and filled it[1]. But while looking in the Cairo
bindings I found the missing part: you have to use one of these before
the callback function declaration

[NoArrayLength ()]
public static int callback(pointer data, int n_columns, string[]
values, string[] column_names)

It will generate the correct C code (it was inside the Demo class):

gint demo_callback (gpointer data, gint n_columns, char** values,
char** column_names)

How does that work if I want to have the first string[] with out length
but the second string[] with length ?

        Xav