Re: [Vala] Compile errors with SVN.

On Die, 2007-03-20 at 17:45 -0300, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
Hey there, guys.

I just had some nasty errors trying to compile from SVN 248.

I don't know if I'm doing everything alright so here is my method, a simple:

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/vala/trunk/vala
cd vala
autoreconf -i
./configure
make

After make I have a few unexpected ] in glib's vapi file (which I
tried to correct by adding the () here and there)

But adding the () did me no good because right after that I had a
loooooot of errors (in vala code, not C code) for a lot of files..
I tried to reproduce this without any luck... it compiles just fine.

Am I doing anything wrong ?
Are you sure you are using a sane compiler to compile valac? Did you
make any destructive changes?

If you can't get further describe the error(s) in more detail.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.

cheers,
Raffaele