[Vala] Interface signals.

Hey guys, please don't be mad at me. I know I am posting a lot of
e-mails but I just think it is a way to help, pointing the places
where Vala could improve.

I just found out one of the things I'd need to port some GObject code
I already have to vala: Interface Signals

that is, defining signals that can be emitted by any implementer of
the given interface.

I believe this will take some time to be implemented as it deals with
a lot of different pieces of the compiling process and type checking.

Just for your information, here [1] is a link to the GObject
documentation where they discuss Interface definition, and they give a
hint on where to define the signals and what the code for that would
look like.

Best regards,
Alexandre Moreira.

[1] : http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/howto-interface.html