[Vala] vapi patch and libgsf bindings

Hi,

Here is a patch that has accumulated as I've tried my best to start using Vala. I have to admit I am a little concerned about the development status, since development has seemed to slow lately and there hasn't been a lot of traffic on this list.

Anyway, the patch addresses the following, all related to the vapi module:

* Make vapi support virtual functions better
* Many additions/improvements to the GLib bindings
* Many additions to libxml2 bindings

The core vapi improvements where necessary to allow me to automatically create a binding to libgsf. That binding is also attached to this mail.

I hope this is helpful and keep up the good work,
Michael