Re: [Vala] [ANNOUNCE] Vala 0.1.2 - Compiler for the GObject type system

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 23:52 +0200, Jürg Billeter wrote:
We are pleased to announce version 0.1.2 of Vala, a compiler for the
GObject type system.

Vala 0.1.2 is now available for download at:
   http://download.gnome.org/sources/vala/0.1/

Changes since 0.1.1
 * Use and support libgee collection library (internal copy for now).
 * Performance improvements.
 * Improve support for generic types.
 * Many memory management fixes.
 * Add support for inner classes.
 * Add --cc and -X commandline options to control the C compiler.
 * Use GSlice for reference-type structs.
 * Add experimental GStreamer bindings.

Hi,
Vala ist just great! Keep up the good work!
It seems to be the best way to code with GObject at the moment.
I hope with vala the GNOME community can dump Mono.

Thanks for your efforts,
        Andi