Re: [Vala] vapi patch and libgsf bindings

Hi Michael,

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 07:38 -0500, Michael Lawrence wrote:
Here is a patch that has accumulated as I've tried my best to start
using Vala. I have to admit I am a little concerned about the
development status, since development has seemed to slow lately and
there hasn't been a lot of traffic on this list.

As discussed in private mail, I was busy with other projects but I'm now
working on Vala again and want to make progress in the coming weeks and
months.

Anyway, the patch addresses the following, all related to the vapi
module:

* Make vapi support virtual functions better
* Many additions/improvements to the GLib bindings
* Many additions to libxml2 bindings

The core vapi improvements where necessary to allow me to
automatically create a binding to libgsf. That binding is also
attached to this mail.

Thanks, this has been applied resp. discussed in the bugs 452019,
452015, and 452016.

Jürg