[Vala] Missing string functions from GLIB

Jurg,

    I notice it's been quiet on the vala list lately.  I've been
working on other things, but have had time lately to come back to my
vala project.  I have found a few functions missing from the glib
wrapper.  I send you patches but I haven't had time to look at the
vapigen code.  The missing GLib string functions I've run across
(because I've needed them) are

    g_str_chomp, g_str_chug, and g_utf_strdown.

These functions are handy when parsing text files.

Cayle in Missouri