Re: [Vala] Information about Vala

On Dec 12, 2007 7:25 PM, Zach Smith <zlsmith anderson edu> wrote:

I am doing some research for a paper at Anderson University over Vala and I
was wondering if you could help to point me in the right direction.  I am
looking for some articles or other publications that will give me some
insight into the development of this language, reason for development,
benefits and issues.  if you have anything that would help it would be much
appreciated.

The homepage has quite some info
http://live.gnome.org/Vala

Jaap