Re: [Vala] automake locations hard-coded?

On 04/12/2007, Jürg Billeter <j bitron ch> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 15:14 -0500, Michel Salim wrote:
I just built Vala-0.1.5 for Fedora, and noticed when trying out
vala-gen-project that it was expecting automake shared files to be
located at

whereas Fedora put them in /usr/share/automake-%{version}/

Should I just patch the affected files (valaprojectgenerator.c and

Yes, that's necessary for Vala 0.1.5. It's a bit more flexible in SVN
trunk, see also

Is there a reason why the tarball has valaprojectgenerator.{c,h} in
addition to the .vala source? I tried ./ the SVN
checkout and it still does not generate the .{c,h} files.

Just patching the vala file (with the diff from SVN) seems to fix
vala-gen-project, so it looks like the .{c,h} files should not be in
the tarball.

Michel Salim