Re: [Vala] Curses bindings :-)

Disregard that, it's the FreeBSD license that is GPL compatible. Sorry
for the noise.

2007/8/26, Francisco Camenforte Torres <fct dev gmail com>:
Looks nice, but I have a doubt. Why is the license not LGPL like the
other bindings? The ncurses library uses the MIT license (which is
less restrictive), and the documentation/materials condition in your
bindings' license reminds me of the GPL incompatibility the XFree86
project created when changing the MIT license:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_license#Modified_versions_of_the_license

I hope I'm not starting a license flamewar  here, but it might be
problematic for GPL projects that wish to bundle your bindings with
their source code.