Re: [Vala] Generate throws clause in library interface files

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 10:35 +0200, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
Two patches:

The second (and important one) tells valac to generate "throws"
clauses in library interfaces  where needed.
Looks and checks good. You may commit that.

The first one is an artifact from the development of the second patch:
In spirit of the .NET framework it interoduces ArrayList.add_range for
adding entire collections to a list - it just doesn't make sense to
write that foreach loop over and over. And it introduces an ArrayList
constructor initializing the list from another Iterable - for the very
same reason.
Looks good to me. I'm not into gee development atm and i do not really
know Jürgs API plans for it, so hold this one back until he returns
please.

Raffaele