Re: [Vala] [patch] Allow addition of C source files as command line options

Hi Nicolas,

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 02:15 +0200, Nicolas Trangez wrote:
First of all: I'm pretty new to Vala, don't shoot me if what's coming
next is a very bad idea.

While working with Vala I thought it could be useful (especially during
quick development, when you got no build setup in place yet) to be able
to add C source files to the valac command line so these files get
linked in in the resulting object file/executable too.

Patch is attached (using git-svn).

Thanks, that makes sense. I've committed it to SVN trunk after reverting
the source_file => vala_source_file terminology change as you can easily
plug in a parser for a different language.

Jürg