[Vala] Small patches and some questions

Hi,

I've been testing vala and find it very interesting project.

I've also run into few minor issues.

size_allocate -signal:

GtkAllocation seemed to be missing, patch attached
(gtk_vapi_allocation.patch).

GdkDrawable:

Some of the gdk drawable functions are generated as gdk_drawable_draw_* but
they seem to defined as gdk_draw_*. Attached patch (gdk_vapi_drawable.patch)
fixes atleast some of them. Is there are better way to do this than to use
CCode(cname==)?

Please let me know if there's something wrong with these patches, this is my
first try :)

Also I noticed that Gdk.Pixmap does not extend Gdk.Drawable and so if I have
for example a pixmap I have to use the methods of Drawable with casts
"((Gdk.Drawable)pixmap).draw_pixbuf" instead of calling it directly. Is this
intentional?

Regards,
        Hessu