Re: [Vala] Hello and some questions!

Hi Jürg,

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 20:40 +0200, Jürg Billeter wrote:
Hi Andrea,

[quoted text removed]

These are both Vala compiler bugs. The explicit cast should not be
necessary, the C warning will be fixed. The crash is fixed in SVN r138.

Thanks it works now :)

[quoted text removed]

The conversion from camel case to upper case fails here as not all
packages adhere to the exact same conversion rules. It's not possible
yet to manually override the lower/upper case cname in classes and
interfaces but I'll add this as an attribute as soon as possible.

I'll wait for it, as I've said for now the workaround is to write it as
a 'struct'

Regards,

Jürg

Thank you for the quick response. Bye,