Re: [Vala] Cannot implement interfaces

On Don, 2006-08-24 at 11:45 +0200, Dominique Würtz wrote:
so now I ran into another bug. Implementing interfaces from bindings
doesn't work.
[...]
The interface structs however are usually called GtkTreeModelIface
rather than GtkTreeModelInterface. I attached a patch which lets Vala
use this kind of naming convention.

Thanks for the patch, Vala should definitively default to the mostly
used naming convention which is Iface in this case. Unfortunately some
libraries seem to be using a different naming convention, so I will make
this configurable by an attribute but default to Iface.

Regards,

Jürg