[Vala] Leaving the project

Hi,
it's been a long time I haven't worked on Vala. Until now, I always thought
I could have some spare time to work on it, but things changed so much in
my life that it's no more the case.

I've started using Vala several years ago. The first time I saw the
language I was impressed and delighted. I felt the need to contribute to
it. At the time Jurg was very active and reviewed many of my patches, so I
could learn more of the Vala internals and eventually become maintainer of
the project.

I feel bad, but it's necessary today that I make a choice for the good of
the project, so that people do not rely on me for code changes. I've been
inactive for almost a year. I realize that also Jurg is not able to review
patches nowadays.

Time passes, and old people don't have the same energy and time as before.
The project needs new people.

So I encourage everyone who has a GNOME git account and is interested in
Vala to push the project on. Patch looks good? Push it. Patch is complex
and hasn't been reviewed in ages? Push it.

If something breaks then revert. Nowadays most distros ship Vala with
multiple versions, and software depends exactly on a Vala version.

Thank you everyone, big thanks to Flo, Evan and Rico. They have always been
solid to Vala contribution and being helpful to the whole community.

I will keep contributing to free software in general. It's been some time
I've been maintaining several packages on NixOS. It's less time consuming,
as packaging software is quite mechanical. So it fits better my little time
and I can still be active in the FOSS world.

That's all I can say. It's been a pleasure for me to work on this project
and in this awesome community. I hope people relying on Vala will take over
the project, one step at time.

Best,