Re: [Vala] Using aliases

On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 19:54 +0100, pancake wrote:
I have asked for this feature several times, but i didnt got a good
reply about why Vala doesnt supports this.

Obviously this is up to Jürg, not me, but I'm against the idea.  It
makes code harder to read because you have to remember how people mapped
stuff which becomes especially difficult when switching back and forth
between several different pieces of code where everyone has stuff mapped
differently.

This really belongs on the development list (or in a the bug tracker as
a feature request), not on the user list.  I'm CCing the devel list, if
anyone wants to continue this conversation let's do it there.

-Evan