Re: [Vala] Question about vala-gen-introspect

[...]

>> Later, I run "vapigen --library libdmapsharing-2.2
>> libdmapsharing-2.2/libdmapsharing-2.2.gi" and get:
>>
>> error parsing GIDL file: Error on line 1 char 1: Document must begin with an element (e.g. <book>)
>> Generation succeeded - 0 warning(s

> Take a look at the generated libdmapsharing-2.2.gi, line 1, character 1.
> It looks like the author of libdmapsharing-2.2 left in a debugging
> statement.

> http://git.gnome.org/browse/libdmapsharing/tree/libdmapsharing/dacp-player.c#n31

I am confused a little as to why this g_debug statement would print
anything. Does vala-gen-introspect set a debug handler? I went ahead
and removed the statements anyway. Everything worked fine after I
did. Thank you.

Once I generate a Vala API file, should I submit it to the Vala
project? It seems all of the files of this type on my system are installed
with vala-0.10. How does the routine maintenance of these files work?

--
Mike

:wq