[Utopia] Gnome-mount issues on Frugalware Linux

Hi,

I've been trying to get gnome-mount to work on Frugalware Linux, but it really doesn't seem to want to work. It gets compiled and installed by the build script with the usual ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var && make && make DESTDIR=$Fdestdir install ($Fdestdir is a variable used by the package build script), and then I install the resulting package.

The problems that I have are as follows:
 1) When I plug in say, my Flash drive, it appears in Nautilus' sidebar, so I double click it to mount it (it should auto mount, but for some reason it hasn't done so since upgrading to Gnome 2.15.x) and it says 'Cannot mount volume' in a dialog. It does this for every volume I have listed in Nautilus.

 2) If I right-click a volume and click Properties, Nautilus segfaults. This can't be the nautilus plugin, because I compiled without the nautilus plugin.

As soon as I remove gnome-mount, gnome-vfs reverts to using pmount and friends, and everything works how it should.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex