Re: [Utopia] Not sure if this is the correct mailing list or not - HAL and G-V-M

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> you needed to ./configure --with-mount-command="/usr/bin/pmount-hal %h"
> --with-unmount-command="/usr/bin/pumount %d"
>
> Jeff

I have also tried with this - I have tried patching the configure script
so that the mount command is passed %h, I have also attempted to pass
"%h -e" which is what Ubuntu passes with gnome-volume-manager 1.2.0

No matter what though, even after a reboot, when I start up Gnome, if
the USB Hard drive is plugged in already, I get the No device for
udi:.... error.  Unplugging it and plugging it back in *does work* now
that I pass %h, but I would really like to figure out why it isn't
mounting automatically at Gnome startup.  Any ideas?