[Utopia] Power Manager Tooltip

Okay, I'm asking for the collective advice from you all [1]:

The tooltip for the main icon for G-P-M is planned to look like this
(ignore hardware that doesn't exist):

.----------------------------------------.
| System is running on AC power          |
| LiION laptop battery #1 charged (100%) |
| LiION laptop battery #2 charging (82%) |
| APC UPS charged (100%)                 |
| Logitech MX-1000 wireless mouse (33%)  |
^----------------------------------------^

UI questions:

* Should a line have suffix of "(100%)" if it is "charged"

* Should two batteries be lumped together as one "virtual battery"?

* Should there be a blank line between "System .." and the first
"LiION"?

* Should we include any device information at all, e.g. LiION or
Logitech?

* Should "System" be replaced with "PC" and "Laptop" as appropriate?

Thanks for any feedback,

Richard.

[1] it's much easier to decide the UI before you start programming...