Re: [Utopia] GNOME Power Manager "redesign"

On 4/21/05, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:

Basically, I'm asking for feedback and comments before I start doing all
the behind the scenes work.

In reference to the "sleep" tab screenshot:
The sliders is missing a unit of measure; I don't think my grandma would find that very intuitive.

In reference to the "options" tab screenshot:
I don't see a case where a user would not want to know when their battery level is low.

--
Casey Winans