Re: [Utopia] Finding device capabilities

Good idea with the transcoding audio, i'll have to implement it!

To clarify i have implemented it (atm) as a standalone application, but
i am happy to implement it as a RB patch (which would allow some more
interesting progress display i expect)

I'll have a first run at playing with hal and gvm from the info you've
provided and see what i come up with.

Thanks for the help

-nick