Re: [Utopia] [patch] only run g-v-m policy if g-v-m mounted the device

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 13:46 -0400, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> g-v-m was running its policy not only when it mounted a device itself.
> It would run policy every time it got a mount property change signal
> from hal.  This caused problems such as a nautilus window opening when
> mounting from the command line and other such weird behavior.
>
> This patch places the udi of a device in a policy list when it is
> mounted by g-v-m and only runs policy in the property change handler if
> the given udi is in the list.

Feel free to commit this, dude.  Can you make sure that distcheck
succeeds?

Going forward, I'd love to get rid of the mounted_volumes_policy_queue
so that we didn't have in-process state.  But you remove one other list,
so we are even.

Thanks,

	Robert Love