Re: [Utopia] hal-cups-utils - utilities for linking hal and cups

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 16:39 -0400, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> Since it is most unlikely that cups will integrate much of the HAL stuff
> upstream in the near term,

Eep, this is a bummer.  I hadn't tried to push the HAL backend upstream
yet.

> This makes it much easier to maintain as opposed to a set of patches.
> What do you guys think?  I would like to get this into a CVS repository
> eventually.

Nice!  Yeah, I think this is great.  Definitely easier than a bunch of
patches.  David might want to chime in, but I think it'd make sense to
put these into the HAL CVS repo (although in a separate module).

Joe