Re: [Utopia] gnome-vfs+hal debian packages

Sjoerd Simons wrote:
Hi,
A few days ago i made some debian packages of gnome-vfs patched to work with
  hal. It's been working nicely for me and some others, so it's time to share :)

Packages for i386, powerpc and sparc are available using the following source lines:
    deb     ftp://luon.net/debian/ experimental main
    deb-src ftp://luon.net/debian/ experimental main

Thanks for this. A few questions:

 - Which packages do I install?

- Can I just use your patched GNOME VFS package and still use the 2.6 packages from the main Debian archive?

 - Can I use your package with a CVS compiled HAL

 - Will these packages work with Unstable?

Cheers,

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer