Re: [Utopia] some remarks on gvm

Ah I see, I don't have the gnome-vfs2 patch stuff installed :)

If this takes care of the icons and eject cdrom option :) then this is
the missing link :)

It will take users a while to get used to, just clicking eject on the
desktop instead of on the cdrom drive it self. If that is the plan?

And kudzu is very redhat specific so no I don't run it :)

Le ven 27/08/2004 �2:29, ChangeModeKernel a �it :