Re: [Utopia] KDE Volume Manager

> > Besides, it would greatly benefit from the following HAL properties:
> >  - volume.disc.has_dvd_video : true when a disc is a video DVD
> >  - same as above for VCDs
>
> Can you get these two things without mounting the device?

That's what I was wondering...  Concerning DVD, it is easy to mount it,
check for tracks and eventually play it. But for VCD, it is much more
complicated since xine (I haven't checked other players) doesn't play
mounted VCD's. So the steps are : mounting, checking for tracks,
unmounting and playing. Quite tricky and lengthy. So a volume.disc.is_vcd
would be much more convenient.

Jerome