[Utopia] Re: [patch] one-to-many HAL integration
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: "John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp redhat com>
- Cc: "gnome-vfs-list gnome org" <gnome-vfs-list gnome org>, dave novell com, utopia-list gnome org
- Subject: [Utopia] Re: [patch] one-to-many HAL integration
- Date: 13 Aug 2004 11:50:39 +0200
On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 23:13, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> Perhaps we should punt it for now. The code that is currently in CVS
> works fine in one-to-one mode and forms the basis for future migration
> for one-to-many once we can work out the issues. I personally would
> like to see talk on a better UI in Nautilus for representing one to many
> user interactions. Time is an issue and while one to many is a nice
> feature I think we can live without for the short term.
Ok. I'm fine with that.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an oversexed vegetarian jungle king She's a mistrustful renegade
advertising executive living on borrowed time. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev