Re: [Utopia] is gmv only ment for mountable stuff?

I was messing around with hal# and hacked together a quick designed
program to handle devices that require a third-party application to
function (non-mountable, etc.).

You can see the basic idea of what I'm thinking at
http://extremeboredom.net/hotwire/. It could easily be changed to just
ignore networking devices (if we have another program), mountable
devices (g-v-m), or display a list of actions anyway to complement it
(you have just hooked up a usb network device! Would you like to start
Firefox? etc.)

The code's a mess now partly due to things missing from the FDI
specification, I havent had much time to work on this, is anyone else
intrested?