[Usability] save session

HI!

I'm using Gnome 3.14 on debian jessie, and it no longer saves the session.

I've tried DConf (as regular user and also with sudo), I've set this options:

org > gnome > gnome-session > auto-save-session to yes
org > gnome > gnome-session > auto-save-session-one-shot to yes

But the session isn't saved.

In Gnome 3.12 (back in debian Wheezy) I got this option from gnome-session-properties but this seems to be removed.

The tweak-tool let me set some apps on startup but there's no option to save the current session.

Is there a way to do this? Or should I get back to an older version of gnome.

Thanks in advance!