Re: [Usability] Docking system.

W dniu 16 lutego 2012 21:21 użytkownik Alex <alba linuxmail org> napisał:
Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself first, but this is a topic which I'm also very interested in, so I'll just go ahead.

As far as i understand, you want to see some kind of tiling functionality in gome, maybe something like this https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/28/gtile/?

Just for inspiration: I once saw a tiling manager for OSX (unfortunately i don't remember the name) which placed a button  - opening a small tinling menu similar to gtile - on the opposite side of the Min,Max,Close Buttons, like this:

tiling