Re: [Usability] Desktop management. - Discussions topics proposal.

On 7 Feb 2012, at 22:46, Paweł Kubik wrote:

> Why should we do such discussions? Some of you might say that solving such problems is an individual matter. I wouldn't like to force anyone to do something specific way. I'd like to simply create some public database.

Sounds quite similar to the GNOME 3 Pattern Library we've been working on as part of the new HIG[1]… at the moment, it's scattered around live.gnome.org and git, so it's not really ready for public consumption yet. But hop on over to #gnome-design on irc.gimp.net if you'd like to help out.

Regards,
Calum.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Design/HIG/

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop & Applications

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.