[Usability] New to Ubuntu 12.04 and Gnome 3 - I am a bit Lost *Where I setup Keyboard Model*??

Hello all,

After a long time with Gnome 2.
I upgrade my ThinkPad laptop to ubuntu 12.04.

Ubuntu come with Unity, but I install gnome-shell and fallback.
Following recommendations.
I still learning.

But, I am a litle bit lost for setup keyboard.
settings are in many places with shortcuts from one to another.

Its a litle weird for me. But I survive,

What I get lost, was that I could not found where I setup the keyboard model.

Somone in this list could help me?

Thanks