Re: [Usability] usability Digest, Vol 89, Issue 5

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Nikolai Rachmaninoff <nikolairachmaninoff gmail com> wrote:
I suggest you to use Dockbarx or Cairo dock, since they both can be used as panels too.

Gnome 3.x is still under active development, and is not ready yet/not a ''finished product''.
The best thing you can do right now(In order to avoid any kind of problem), is to keep working on a Gnome 2.3x interface, until more improvements will not be available.

Regards,

Any comment from others? Should we make two tasks, each for 3.x and 2.3x?