[Usability] Ready and willing

My name is Joseph Reni, I am a research psychologist by trade (I am a
civilian scientist for NAWCTSD) , I work specifically in interface
design research. Most of my experience is in setting up and deploying
user analyses research through surveys and interactive assessments. I
love prototyping and the interface development workflow. I am also a
masters student at Iowa state University. I am excited to start
working with  Fedora usability and design. I would love it if someone
seasoned within this community could give me a call to help get off to
a running start, direct email would also be fine.
Thanks.

Joseph Reni
OS: Fedora 15
4079525163 (please call any time)